Family-based Petitions

  • I-130, Petition for Alien Relative

    • This application establishes that a valid family relationship exists between a U.S. citizen or green card holder and a person seeking a green card. A petitioner can be a US Citizen or U.S. Legal Permanent Resident Parent or spouse, U.S. Citizen child over 21 years old, or U.S. Citizen sibling.

  • I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status.

    • A green card gives the holder the right to remain in the United States indefinitely as a permanent resident. However, there are several options for obtaining lawful permanent residence and some methods are more expedient than others.

  • Consular Process

  • Fiance Visa

  • w-facebook