top of page

Stand-Alone Petitions

  • N-400, Citizenship

    • With a thorough understanding of immigration and naturalization laws, our team can advise immigrants and lawful permanent residents regarding what they need to do to remain on the path to citizenship.

  • I-90, Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card

    • This application is used by lawful permanent residents and permanent residents in commuter status to apply for replacement or renewal of existing Permanent Resident Cards.

  • I-821D, Deferred Action (DACA)

    • o   With the DREAM Act stalled in Congress, the government ordered the Department of Justice to halt removal proceedings against many immigrants who entered the country as children. We can assist you in determining if you qualify for deferred action and help you reap the benefits of the program. However, only DACA renewals are accepted.

    • o   Watch our video explaining the process: English/Español

  • I-360, VAWA

    • A battered child, spouse or parent may file for this visa if they were the victim of battery or extreme cruelty committed by their U.S. citizen current or former spouse; U.S. citizen parent; U.S. citizen son or daughter; a lawful permanent resident current or former spouse; or a legal permanent resident parent. This visa can be filed without the abuser’s knowledge.

  •  I-918, U-Visa

    • This visa is for individuals who have been the victim of a qualified crime who suffered mental or physical abuse and are helpful to law enforcement/government officials during the investigation or prosecution of the perpetrator. Only 10,000 U-Visas may be granted every year to principal petitioners. If the yearly cap is reached, the applicant will be put on a waiting list and will granted deferred action or parole and are eligible for work authorization while waiting for a U-Visa to become available. U-Visa applicants can also apply for qualifying relatives as derivatives.

  • I-131, Military Parole in Place

    • Individuals who did not enter the United States legally (without authorization by an immigration officer) may qualify for military parole in place if their spouse, widow, parent, or child is an active-duty member of the U.S. armed forces; is in the Selected Reserve of the Ready Reserve; or is a military veteran (either living or deceased so long as they were NOT dishonorably discharged) who served in active-duty or was in the Selected Reserve of the Ready Reserve.

  • I-765, Employment Authorization Document (EAD)

    • An EAD is more commonly known as a “work permit.” An immigrant who is eligible to work may file a form I-765.  

post 2.jpg
bottom of page